Friday 9 March 2012

Buffy's Friday Favourites

Just a few things that have been a part of my week... The Back Keys Album El Camino...absolutely in love with it, I have been re-reading one of my all time favourite books The Secret and have actively been trying you be positive and grateful for everything I have...so far so good :) I was also very fortunate to be given this new skirt and jumper from our vintage stock...thank you Hannah & Sally!!
The necklace represents me trying to wear different jewellery...I am an earring wearer, through and through...so trying to break out of the habit and I think this Tom Binns Fauve hand-painted Swarovski crystal necklace at £805 might just be the thing to convert me...and finally this gorgeous Burberry Lipstick in Devon Sunset for  £22.50...perfect for spring lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment