Friday 2 March 2012

Sally's Friday Favourites - Reflections......

This seems to have been a remarkably short week and it seems only five minutes since I was sat here last Friday doing my Friday Favourites......maybe it's my age....time passing more quickly these days!!!

It has been a reflective week for me this week...again maybe it's my age and thus have decided that this week my Friday Favourites will be a collection of quotes I have found that have made me smile, inspired me and struck a cord.....


A Beautiful Apache Blessing

 ”May the sun bring you energy by day,
  May the moon softly restore you by night,
  May the rain wash away your worries,
  May the breeze blow new strength into your being.
  May you walk gently through the world
    and know its beauty all the days of your life.”
                                     Apache Blessing

Just think this blessing is so beautiful....

So true....

Too many people moan about their lives but do nothing to change it....thinking that by some divine intervention it will change itself......

In appreciation of everyone in my life that makes me smile and brings laughter into my life......thank you..

and finally...just because ......

No comments:

Post a Comment