Friday 13 January 2012

Friday Favourites

This post is dedicated to our 5 favourite things this week...

The first 5 are Sally's...

Coolest jeans around...just loving the stripes, and would look so cute with the red boots. After using this new miracle face cream and looking so good in the new outfit......dreaming of ending the day in this luxury bath with Johnny Depp.....is there any other way to go ladies....


Next up is Miss Hannah

I am loving these floral jeans from Topshop and my all time favourite studded shoes-cannot ever find them in my size though :( Really like listening to Lana Del Ray's new song whilst flicking through the pages of my new Marilyn Monroe book. Also very excited to watch the new episode of pretty little liars and getting closer to finding out who 'A' is!

And finally it's my (Buffy) favourites....


I'm in love with my new polka dot trousers, and in major nail growing mode so I have been painting my nails all week to fight temptation to bite them. Having had a lovely rest in Devon with family and after all our shopping I have come back a new me and started off with some light yoga this morning, and currently reading The Andy Warhol diaries!!

What have been the highlights of your week?? Please share all you Friday Favourites!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment