Friday 27 January 2012

Hannahs' Friday Favourites


This week I watched the burlesque movie online and loved it-so have now borrowed it from the library to feed my obsession to watch it over and over again :) To avoid doing any real work I made the workforce some cupcakes, I took the recipe from my cupcake book and edited it to make my own banana and peanut butter cupcakes which luckily turned out to be very delicious and eaten very quickly. My clothing pictures are items I found on the Topshop sale site and thought I could wear them to look ready for the spring but still be warm enough. The final picture is of two pug puppies-they look so sweet and I have named them Audrey Puggles (The black one) and Winston Puggles (the fawn one). 

1 comment:

  1. and yes the cupcakes were extremely tasty...we now propose she becomes our resident baker :)

    ReplyDelete