Thursday 5 January 2012

Sell, Sell, Sell...

So today one of my tasks, along with tweeting, putting items on Asos Marketplace and emailing lots of people, was to try and find another platform to sell our vintage clothing. So after trawling the web I finally (and thanks to twitter) found BONANZA. An online market place who's tag is...everything but the ordinary...what a perfect fit hey?!

After reading all the appropriate info and thinking to myself that it all looked quite simple I began the task of joining...all signed up and ready to sell...or so I thought. So after submitting picture, descriptions and having the wonderful job of converting all our prices into dollar's I thought I was ready to go...but still no items active....forums read and re-read and I'm still  no closer to an answer. Next step is to contact customer services...sadly my usual port of call. I think I'll give myself this evening to attempt to work it out and then I will accept defeat!!

Current status...pulling hair out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment