Friday 17 February 2012

Sally's Friday Favourites

The week started on a low for me.....giving up smoking......have done it before for three years but after a major relapse....here we are again.......not going well....have cheated several times - mainly because I didn't throw them all away and so I could and have spent many days convincing myself that having only a couple a day is no different than nicotine replacement therapy. It is so easy to delude yourself at times like this and despite all the knowledge of "it's killing me...it's disgusting" etc.....feel like I'm in mourning for a old friend.  Next week it's cold Turkey for me....Lent would seem the ideal solution and motivator.......well it does now.....next week...who knows!
Also this week...I have had my haircut......a most novel experience that I could write a whole blog on...but won't........below is how I'd like to look....complete with this girl's face as well preferably....but at least I now have shape cut back in and look slightly more attractive rather than the overgrown scarecrow look I was modelling before!
My eldest daughter is getting married soon and I've decided to go for a monochrome look, so spent time      researching hats...here are the current favs.                         







Whilst in Birmingham having hair sorted.......couldn't resist a sneeky peek into Primark and saw this lovely dress......but was really restrained and didn't buy it!  Regretted that action all the way home though......loving the look;


And finally....this week the sad death of Whitney Houston...so this week belongs to the memorable and immortal voice of Whitney....R.I.P






No comments:

Post a Comment